#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Late to the Party....

Sunday, May 02, 2004
I'm a little late arriving at the blogging party, but what else is new?

"Start Blog" has been languishing on my "to do" list for at least three years along with other must-do-someday items like updating the family photo album (I think I got sidetracked back around 1995), switching accounting software packages (something that absolutely has to happen this year because my current software package is no longer compatible with my new computer), and re-writing my business plan so that it reflects what I'm actually doing career-wise these days (as opposed to what I was doing a decade-and-a-half ago when I first hung out my writing shingle).

So raise a mug of your favorite caffeinated beverage and toast my late arrival to the Land of Bloggers. With the number of kids I've got to take care of (four) and the number of books I have to promote (27, minus the handful that have gone out of print over the past year or two), it's a small miracle this blog ever happened at all!

| posted by Ann D @ 8:29 PM