#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

The Mother of All Internet Service Providers

Thursday, May 20, 2004
I have the best Web hosting company in the world. My technical support guy called me first thing this morning to alert me to the fact that my e-mail might not be working when I logged on to my computer because they'd experienced a hard drive crash during the night. Talk about customer service! And this wasn't a once-in-a-blue-moon occurrence, by the way. This is their typical modus operandi. They know that I am a little obsessive when it comes to receiving and sending e-mail, so they let me know if they're experiencing technical difficulties. Anyway, I really appreciate amazing customer service that I receive from the folks at Emmatt Digital Solutions, so I thought I'd take a moment to say a quick and much overdue thank you to Chris and the rest of the gang.

| posted by Ann D @ 10:22 AM