#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Cheerios Chat and Cheerios Chatter

Tuesday, June 15, 2004
I'm going to be hosting a week-long toddler nutrition chat for Cheerios over at Todaysparent.com next week. (It's the whole reason I'm on the Cheerios box right now.) So if you or someone else you know wants to talk about the joys and challenges of feeding a toddler, I hope you'll join in on the fun. We'll be serving virtual Cheerios as hors d'oeuvres, naturally! Here's the special link you need to use to access the chat. You won't find the chat listed on the regular chat page.

If we were doing the Cheerios chat face-to-face at my place, I'd crack open one of the 16 boxes of Cheerios I have sitting in my office right now. (I'm planning to take a couple of boxes to share with my friends at the Rotary Club of Peterborough Kawartha when I speak there on Thursday morning. They're a breakfast club, so it's kind of fitting, don't you think?)

| posted by Ann D @ 8:17 PM