#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Doing Battle With My Personal Nemesis

Wednesday, June 09, 2004
I am slowly but surely learning how to do battle with my own personal nemesis -- technology. While some of you bloggers are total whiz kids when it comes to uploading this and downloading that and doing totally amazing things with your templates, every little trick I've learned has been learned rather painstakingly.

Because I realized last year that I was never going to be able to accomplish half the cool things I wanted to do online unless I increased my skills in this area a gizillion-fold, I started taking online courses through the BC Institute of Technology last fall. The courses have been really challenging, but I've learned so much. I'm currently taking my fourth and fifth courses through the program and I can't wait to have some spare time this summer to do some major fiddling around online. (A word to the wise: Do you backups now in case I manage to bring down the entire Internet!)

| posted by Ann D @ 8:15 AM