#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Five New Tip Sheets

Friday, June 25, 2004
I have uploaded five new tip sheets to the articles page of my Having-a-baby.com website. The tip sheets include

  • "Conception Countdown" (preconception tips)

  • "Just Say Spahhh": Spa Do's and Don'ts During Pregnancy (pregnancy spa tips)

  • "Your Top Ten Pregnancy Sex Questions Answered" (questions about sex during pregnancy)

  • "Back to School Survival Guide" (tips on getting ready to send the kids back to school) and

  • "Winter Family Fitness" (tips on staying active as a family throughout the winter months).


I realize the last two tips sheets are a little out of season, and, yes, I realize it's more than a little ironic that I uploaded the "Back to School Survival Guide" on the very day that my kids got out of school. You can read between the lines on that one! :-)

| posted by Ann D @ 11:18 AM