#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

The (Other) Divine Ms. M

Thursday, June 24, 2004
I am very thrilled that the supremely talented Martha Brockenbrough -- author of It Could Happen to You: Diary of a Pregnancy and Beyond -- has picked me as this week's featured reader on her Mommy Chronicles website.

Martha has one of the most beautifully designed websites out there. In fact, it was Martha's website and Andi Buchanan's Mother Shock website that inspired me to go back to school to study web design this past year. (Regular readers of this blog will know that I'm taking online courses through the B.C. Institute of Technology.)

Anyway, thanks very much for choosing me as this week's featured reader and for saying such nice things about me, Martha. You made my day!

| posted by Ann D @ 7:53 PM