#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

The Mother of All Obsessions

Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Laid Off Dad tipped me off to the fact that Julie over at A Little Pregnant has compiled a really comprehensive list of blogs pertaining to infertility, adoption, pregnancy after infertility or loss, and being a parent. Having experienced infertility early on in my reproductive life and having been through pregnancy after both miscarriage and stillbirth, these subjects are very near and dear to my heart. And, of course, like many of us parent/bloggers, I could spend countless hours exploring all the parenting blogs that Julie has spotlighted. (I already spend way too much time reading parenting blogs as it is. Know what? Blogging could easily end up becoming The Mother of All Obsessions for me.)

| posted by Ann D @ 9:13 PM