#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

New Listmania List at Amazon.com

Friday, September 10, 2004
I've just created a new Listmania list at Amazon.com -- a list of my eight favorite child discipline books. I was inspired to create the list because so much of my reader mail and so many of the questions that come up during my parenting workshops concern discipline struggles. And, of course, being a mom myself, discipline is something that I grapple with on a day-to-day basis with my own four kids. Some days I feel like I am making tremendous headway on the discipline front. And then there are other days when I feel like Alexander in Judith Viorst's children's book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, and I think I should just move to Australia!

Anyway, if you want to check out my listmania list, you can find it right here.

| posted by Ann D @ 12:20 PM