#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Move Over, Bill Gates

Friday, October 29, 2004
Kid number four clearly has a future as an entrepreneur. Last week, he was handing out photocopies of a picture of himself to the kids in his class. ("They wanted one," he explained, shrugging, when I asked.) Today, it was promotional bookmarks for my book Before You Were Born. (I guess I should be happy he didn't charge me a commission.) And a neighbour just called to let me know he'd been at her door offering to rake her leaves for $3. (She took him up on the offer because it was a pretty good deal.) A few weeks ago, I gave him a basket of tomatoes and asked him to give some to the neighbors because we had too many. I caught him selling them to the neighbors instead. What a kid!

| posted by Ann D @ 8:32 PM