#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Tuesday, November 16, 2004
I'm about to head to the airport to fly to Portmouth, New Hampshire, where I'll be participating in this lecture series. I'm really excited about going to New Hampshire -- just kind of nervous about flying down on one of those tiny commuter planes that seem to shake, rattle, and roll during every inch of the trip. I'll be much more relaxed when the plane touches town at the other end -- although I'll then have to start thinking about the trip back.

My out-of-town travel curse has already struck, by the way. Anyone who follows my posts over at Mamasink.com knows that things have a tendency to fall apart on the homefront whenever I hop on a plane. I had a call from one of my kids' teachers last night and I haven't even left for the airport yet. And people wonder why I refuse to see Cheaper by the Dozen.

| posted by Ann D @ 8:43 AM