#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

My Excellent Toronto Adventure

Monday, November 22, 2004
Spent the day in Toronto taping an episode for Health on the Line with Avery Haines. The show -- which is scheduled to air during the week of December 13th -- focused on the joys and challenges of the early weeks of motherhood, one of my favourite topics. While I was on the set, I had the opportunity to meet some of the staff from the Ella Centre for Pregnancy and Parenting a fabulous oasis for moms and moms-to-be in Toronto.

I also had the chance to meet face-to-face with some of the folks that I'll be working with at Invest in Kids during the months ahead. (I was recently named to the organization's expert advisory group.) I was blown away by their passion for parenting and all the great things they have in the works. It's going to be great to have the opportunity to work with them.

I am still dying to have coffee with T.O. Mama and a few other Toronto folks. I'm also long overdue for a visit with my Mississauga Dad. Where does the time go?

| posted by Ann D @ 9:22 PM