#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Coffee-based Skincare Products: Woo Hoo!

Thursday, December 09, 2004
A few weeks ago, a TV makeup artist used some sort of concealer cream on me that contained caffeine. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven because it really did give my tired-looking eyes a lift. (Or a caffeine blast. Whatever!)

Well, you can imagine my thrill when I received a press kit from LUSH in the mail that included a temple cream containing none other than good old-fashioned coffee. The product in question -- Party On Balm -- is made with coffee infusion, peppermint oil, menthol oil, rosemary oil, lime oil, and fresh lemongrass. Very cool stuff.

LUSH also sells a Hot Java Bath Bomb for folks who love their java enough to want to soak in it. (That would be me.)

| posted by Ann D @ 5:58 PM