#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Parenting Resolutions Anyone?

Friday, December 31, 2004
I'm leading The Mother -- and Father -- of All Parenting Challenges over at CanadianParents.com.

The idea of the challenge is to set some parenting goals for yourself for 2005. My goals for myself are to inject more fun into my day-to-day life with my kids, to find more ways to spend one-on-one time with each of them, to find ways to encourage my kids to become more physically active (something which will likely mean becoming more physically active myself), and to do a better job of nurturing myself so that I'll have more patience and energy to put into the job of being a parent.

Feel free to join in if you'd like to be part of the challenge. The more the merrier. And, no, you don't have to be Canadian to play.

| posted by Ann D @ 2:05 PM