#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Please Send Coffee

Saturday, December 04, 2004
I've had an exceptionally busy couple of days. I did an interview with The Toronto Star on families and stress yesterday afternoon and there was a CBC TV crew here this morning to interview me for a story on motherhood that will run on CBC Sunday Morning/Evening tomorrow.

This weekend is shaping up to be insanely busy, too. I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet, so I've got to get cracking on that. At the very least, I need to make a list of all the people I'm shopping for and what I'm planning to buy them. Otherwise I'm going to forget to buy someone's gift. (I have this awful sense of impending doom on the gift-buying front.)

I've got a Christmas party to go to tonight.

The laundry is screaming for attention. (Things are desperate enough that I'm wearing a skirt and pantyhose on a Saturday!)

And I've got writing deadlines coming at me from all directions.

Someone please send coffee!

| posted by Ann D @ 2:27 AM