#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Cheerio(s)!

Monday, January 10, 2005
The new Canadian Cheerios boxes featuring the Canadian editions of The Mother of All Toddler Books (Canadian edition) and The Mother of All Parenting Books (Canadian edition) have started hitting the grocery store shelves. My seven-year-old and I loaded up on boxes yesterday while we were doing the grocery shopping. I'm sure more than a few people wondered why half of our grocery order consisted of various sizes of Cheerios boxes. (Naturally, I wanted to collect one of each size.)

There are going to be something like eight different boxes out this year featuring my various books, so I'm going to have to reserve a whole lot of shelf space in my office for my Cheerios collection. Needless to say, I am pretty excited. (This is my third time on a Cheerios box, but I still get a huge thrill out of "finding" myself in the cereal aisle.)

| posted by Ann D @ 2:36 PM