#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

To Do or Not To Do, That is The Question....

Sunday, January 16, 2005
I managed to get sideswiped by a killer headcold this week, so I ended up chugging a huge jug of water and repeatedly stopping to blow my nose while I was giving my speech on "Overstressed Parents, Overstressed Kids" at the Women's Health Forum in Toronto yesterday. By the end of it, I looked like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Speaker, but at least I didn't end up coughing into the microphone.

And as for Wednesday's to do list: I didn't finish all of the items until 11:30 pm last night. That means I should be just about ready to dive into Thursday's to do list right about now. Or maybe I'll wait until tomorrow. When you're sick, to do lists don't count, right?

| posted by Ann D @ 2:06 PM