#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Shopping Excuse Number.....Oops, I've Lost Track

Saturday, February 26, 2005
I just picked up some fabulous end-of-season bargains at Curvaceous Clothing. It's the first time I've shopped there, but there's been quite a buzz around town lately about the clothes that can be found in this particular clothing boutique. So if you happen to be a voluptuous, full-figured woman and you're passing through Peterborough one of these days, make sure you set aside time in your travel itinerary to drop by. Purse aficionados of any size will also consider it a worthy pitstop. The store carries some very fun and funky handbags.

What was great about this morning's trip was it was a total walk-by shopping experience. I hadn't intended to go shopping at all, but I happened to be in the right place with 15 minutes of spare time. How could I not take advantage of the opportunity to check out the store? And when I noticed that the mark-down rack featured gorgeous clothes for as little as $15 -- well, how could I say no?

| posted by Ann D @ 1:05 AM