#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

More Links

Saturday, March 12, 2005
I've just added a bunch of new links to the "More Addictive Than Coffee" and "Motherhood Essentials" categories of my sidebar. I don't have time to blog about them today, but I will as soon as I get a few spare moments. In the meantime, dive in. You'll find some really creative, inspiring, and thought-provoking writing about parenthood.

Of course, you'll also want to explore the old links, if you haven't already. None of them have a "best before" date.

And if that doesn't provide you with enough reading material for a Saturday afternoon, you might want to check out the Parenting News page of my Parentinglibrary.com website. I've pulled together links to some of the most credible online sources of parenting news so that you can quickly click through and find out what's been happening in the world of parenting. (Note: If you think I've missed any important sources of parenting news, please let me know. You guys know everything when it comes to the online parenting universe.)

computermouse

| posted by Ann D @ 1:57 PM