#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Now I know why Bridget Jones was Always Going on About Mini-Breaks

Thursday, March 24, 2005
I'm just back from a three-day mini-vacation with kid number four. He had a two-week long March Break at his school: his siblings only had a one-week long March Break at their schools. So the two of us decided to hit the road and go visit friends and relatives for a couple of days. We had a great time, but as anyone who has ever let a seven-year-old have input into an itinerary knows, the pace can be pretty relentless. We averaged three visits/activites per day.

We also spent two hours in the Loomis Art Store in Mississauga, which my seven-year-old deemed to be "the coolest store ever." I had to agree. I managed to find a zipable totebag featuring a Monet painting, and it only cost $19.95. Bargain city!

| posted by Ann D @ 8:50 AM