#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Ottawa Citizen Mention of My Blog

Sunday, March 06, 2005
Danigirl e-mailed me yesterday to say our blogs -- along with Jen's and those of a whole bunch of other blogging mamas were featured in yesterday's Ottawa Citizen. You can check out the article by clicking through to Jen's blog. It was pretty cool to be including with a lot of blogging movers and shakers like the Dooce. My family and friends will be impressed. :-)

Speaking of Ottawa connections to my blog, one of the women who found out about my workshop at the Ella Centre yesterday found out about it via Jen's blog -- proof that the blogging world brings moms together in a unique and powerful way.

More about the workshop and other stuff later. Got to finish an article while making dinner. That could result in a slightly fried laptop -- literally.

| posted by Ann D @ 5:55 PM