#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

London, Toronto, and Ottawa Events

Monday, April 18, 2005
chapters indigo logo

If you live near London, Ontario, why not plan to head to the London North Chapters Store on Wednesday morning to hear me speak about four things that parents can do to tip the health roulette wheel in their kids' favor. The event is being held in conjunction with National Immunization Awareness Week, which runs from April 24 to 30th this year. My presentation begins at 11 am and will be followed by a question and answer session and a book signing.

I'll also be at the Indigo store at Yorkdale in Toronto on Tuesday, April 26 at 11 am and the Chapters store at Pinecrest in Ottawa on Thursday, April 28 at 11 am. I'll be speaking on the same topic and following the same event format.

Hope to have the chance to meet some of my fellow bloggers. (I've already heard from one very fun blogger who's planning to come out to the Ottawa event. Can't wait to meet her!)

--------

P.S. You can torture me to try to find out the identify of said blogger but I won't spill the beans for fear of jinxing our rendezvous. You will have to wait until after my Ottawa event to find out who the Mystery Blogger is.

| posted by Ann D @ 6:30 PM