#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Ontario Bookstore Events: Ancaster, London, Toronto, Ottawa

Thursday, April 07, 2005
chapters indigo logo

I'm going to be at the Chapters store in Ancaster on Mon. April. 18 at 11 am and the Chapters store in North London on Wed. April 20 at 11 am. The following week, I'll be at the Indigo store at Yorkdale in Toronto (Tuesday, April 26, 11:00 a.m.) and at the Chapters Pinecrest store in Ottawa (Thursday, April 28, 11:00 a.m.) I am going to be speaking on child health -- specifically the things parents can do to tip the health roulette wheel in their kids' favour. The events are in support of National Immunization Awareness Week, which runs from April 24 to April 30.) I'll be doing a question and answer session and a book signing at each location. If you're in the area, I hope you'll drop by to say hello. I'd love to meet some of my fellow bloggers.

| posted by Ann D @ 12:29 PM