#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

This End-of-Week Panic Attack is Brought to You By....

Friday, April 15, 2005
....the woman buried under the pile of paper.

I really need my Administrative Fairy Godmother to wave her magic wand and make all the paperwork in my life disappear in a puff of smoke. (Okay, it doesn't have to actually go up in flames, since the people at the tax department insist that I keep most of this paperwork for seven years. So let's say that she somehow finds a way to deal with each piece of paper and file it in its proper place with a wave of that magic wand.)

Question for the Universe, or anyone who happens to swing by this blog: If it's Friday, how come I'm feeling kind of frantic about the fact that the weekend is almost here? Maybe it's because I've barely made any headway on this week's to do list at all and the week has already slipped away.

Anyone else ever feel this way?

-------

P.S.
Don't forget that today's the last day to enter my movie moms and movie dads contest. You'll hate yourself if you don't enter, so do it now.

| posted by Ann D @ 12:34 PM