#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Attention Apple Canada: My Repair Guy is on Your Team!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005
My really nice computer guy -- an Official Apple Repair Dude -- hasn't even been able to order the part required to repair my laptop because he needs Apple Canada to help him to identify the correct part number, and Apple Canada isn't returning his calls.

I made my first call to Apple Canada's technical support line 48 hours ago and it's impossible to predict at this point when my computer guy will be able to find out what part he needs to order to begin the repair process.

Having been down this road before, I'm not naively assuming that

  • the part will be in stock

  • the part will be back ordered correctly, should it not be in stock

  • the correct part will be shipped when my repair guy is finally able to order the part.


The Apple universe has failed me on all of those fronts in the past.

But it would be nice to think that the game, however frustrating, had at least begun.

It's two days into the game, and no one's even been able to find the puck!

| posted by Ann D @ 2:51 PM