#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

It's My Blogiversary!

Monday, May 02, 2005
gift box

A year ago today, I thought, what the heck. I'm going to start a blog.

Little did I know that I was flirting with an addiction every bit as powerful as -- well, you know.

Anyway, I want to thank each and every person who has posted in my blog, e-mailed me personally, maintained a blog that has inspired me during the past 365 days, or who has befriended me via the blogosphere.

All those people who talk about how impersonal the Internet is and/or the self-absorption of [parent] bloggers certainly aren't hanging out in this neck of the woods.

I've so enjoyed checking out the witty posts (like MomBrain's recent post about the rabid publisher who didn't know how to leave well enough alone), the poignant posts (like the posts I stayed up late into the night reading at Chez Miscarriage and Here be Hippografs and A Little Pregnant), and the laugh-out-loud funny or wonderfully bitter posts (think MUBAR or Postcards from the Mothership or Hello Josephine!).

And, of course, that's just the tip of the iceberg. My list of favorite blogs runneth over....

What a fabulous year it's been.

Happy Blogiversary to you all!

| posted by Ann D @ 9:19 AM