#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Toronto Sun: Grace Under Pressure

Friday, May 06, 2005
I was quoted in Vena Eaton's May 3rd Toronto Sun article Grace Under Pressure about the working mom juggling act -- what I like to refer to as the "mother juggle mindset."

I was totally in the right frame of mind to be doing this particular interview. I had to pull off the highway while driving in between Toronto and Ottawa during my recent publicity tour in order to do the interview, and the interview fell smack-dab in the middle of one of the busiest weeks of my year! Grace under pressure indeed....

However, before I pulled back on the highway, I managed to arrange a coffee shop rendezvous with Neil, who works in the area. That was the highlight of my day that day. He is such a great guy and so supportive of my career. I really won the lottery of love the day I decided to flirt with that guy in Grade 10 geography class, way back when.

Okay, I'm going to stop before I set off the sap-o-meter here at Blogger. I'm just feeling a bit happy and sentimental today. Must be the Mother's Day thing.

| posted by Ann D @ 1:14 PM