#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

No, This Page Is Not Blank.... Scroll Down, Way Down....

Monday, June 27, 2005
Blogger has started to insert a huge space into my top post, for some reason.

In some browers (Explorer), it shows up at the top of the post.

In other browsers (Firefox), it shows up at the bottom of the post.

And in still other browsers (Netscape), the posts seem to displaying just fine.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I haven't figured out a way to solve the problem. It's happening with both long and short posts and it's making me a little crazy.... So scroll down, way down, to read this the rest of the entries on this page.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm wondering if my custom template is interfering with some new Blogger enhancement.

-------

Update: I did some research over at the Blogger Forums and found out that Blogger's latest system enhancement is causing a lot of people grief. If you want to read more, drop by this thread. Apparently, Blogger is aware of the problem and is working on a fix.

| posted by Ann D @ 12:47 PM