#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Is Everybody HAPPY?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Just a quick follow-up to yesterday's post. Happy Woman Magazine does a fabulous job of satirizing standard women's magazine fare. If you want to start your day in a "Happy" way, be sure to check out Your Guy's Most Secret Thoughts ("After we make love and my wife is snuggled up next to me, she usually asks me what I'm thinking. I used to say nothing but I realized that's the wrong answer so I tell her I'm thinking about her. What I'm usually thinking about though, is a ham sandwich") and Supermodel Moms-to-be ("I worry about all the normal things, will this child be healthy, smart, pretty, thin. Will I lose the seven pounds I've gained so far?"). If you don't know where to dive into this very fun site, start with the greatest hits.

| posted by Ann D @ 11:02 AM