Wednesday, September 28, 2005
A few news bytes and bulletin board items to mull over while you enjoy your mid-morning coffee:
- A new study conducted by researchers at the University of Rochester and researchers in the UK reiterates the importance of minimizing stress during pregnancy.
- Maclean's has an article on the latest research on the importance of preconception nutrition in determining a child's long-term health.
- The Tallahasee Democrat has an interesting follow-up to the recent New York Times piece on Ivy League mothers.
- The Houston Chronicle features an interview with Jodie Foster, in which she talks about her new movie and tells the truth about motherhood.
- The Life Network is looking for guests for a number of different shows, including Birth Days and The Mom Show.
- Black Tulip Press is seeking submissions for a forthcoming anthology on homeschooling.
| posted by Ann D @ 9:26 AM