#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Official Holiday Greeting et al.

Thursday, December 22, 2005
Knocking back coffee while exploring the ever-expanding momosphere has made 2005 a fun and memorable year for me. (Don't worry. I'm not going to launch into the nauseating end-of-year retrospective yet. I'll let you eat your turkey dinner first.) But because I've had such fun getting to know -- and in some cases getting to meet -- so many amazing Moms of the Blogosphere (does that make you members of the MOB?), I wanted to wish you all a fabulous Christmas/holiday.

I figured I should post this now because I have a feeling the next few days are going to fly by and I may not get another chance to blog (especially since I owe my editor a chapter of Mealtime Solutions before sundown tomorrow).

I will be answering more publishing questions over the next week -- I believe Tess and Andrea's questions are next in line -- so drop by if your adorable cherubs are bonking one another on the head with their new toys and you need a small break from the insanity.

| posted by Ann D @ 8:10 AM