#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

So Glad You Could Drop By...Don't Mind the Frozen Rat

Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Wow, how cool to be the featured blogger over at The Mom Salon this week -- and with a frozen dead rat birthday post at the top of my blog and everything. Do I know how to make company feel welcome or what? (Yes, it's like this if you visit me in real life. Do you think I just fake being crazy on my blog? Do you honestly think I'm this good an actress? Come on.)

If you scroll down a little, you'll see that I'm about to start answering book publishing questions (a discussion that I'm hoping other writers will join in on, by the way) and that we're in the midst of a discussion about reasons why we blog. It's not all about husbands heading for Texas on their wives' birthdays and leaving their lives to bury the frozen dead rat.

| posted by Ann D @ 12:26 PM