#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Applied Health

Monday, January 23, 2006
Here's concrete proof that we've been talking sleep at the dinner table a little too often in recent months.

When I suggested that my eight-year-old take a nap in the car en route to a late-night monster truck event with his Dad on Saturday night, he politely pooh-poohed the suggestion.

"I'd wake up in the middle of one of my sleep cycles and then I'd be a zombie when I got to the monster truck show. I don't think that's a very good idea."

Recently I handed him a nutrition pamphlet to read over because I thought it had some interesting facts about fruits and veggies. Now he's providing on-the-spot nutritional dietary analysis services to his teenage siblings, whether they want them or not.

Let's just say I won't be sharing information on caffeine with him anytime soon.

| posted by Ann D @ 10:56 AM