#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

The Best Websites for Mom and Baby Stuff?

Thursday, January 26, 2006
What are your favorite websites to shop for

1. kitchen gadgets (tools that a mom would find useful, cookbook stores, baby feeding products)
2. baby products
3. mom stuff

I'm looking for both Canadian and American recommendations. And I really love top-quality stuff invented by moms. I'm going to use this list for a couple of different purposes. The kitchen-related recommendations that seem to make sense to me may find their way into the appendices for my food book; baby gear and mom stuff may find their way into the updated editions of The Mother of All Pregnancy Books and The Mother of All Baby Books, and I'm going to compile a web directory based on your picks that I'll be sharing with all of you, so everyone will benefit in the here and now.

----

Added on Monday, January 30: If you can recommend some products that would be useful for feeding babies, toddlers, preschoolers or for preparing/storing food, that would be really useful to me right now. See this post from my Author Blog at Amazon.com and you'll get a sense of what I'm looking for re: kitchen gadgets and tools. Thanks for any and all inspirations.

| posted by Ann D @ 10:08 AM