#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Club Mom

Thursday, January 05, 2006
I am excited to announce that Club Mom has invited me to join their site as an "Expert Mom." This means that I will be playing an active role at Club Mom by contributing parenting articles and otherwise hanging out with other moms in the Club Mom community.

I really like the strong grassroots "mom" feel to Club Mom even though it is obviously one of the really big players in the parenting market, having been co-founded by The View's Meredith Vieira.

Right now, the site is trying to collect 100,000 signatures on a petition to get "Mom's Night Out" declared a national holiday -- a guaranteed break for moms. The site also does a lot of "mom research" through its annual and ongoing "Voice of Mom polls." I like that.

| posted by Ann D @ 8:35 PM