#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Life Not Imitating Art

Monday, January 30, 2006
I'm doing all this research on healthy meals this morning, and I can smell hamburgers. At 8:30 am. One of the teenagers is taking advantage of the snow day to make himself a hearty breakfast of hamburgers and nachos for breakfast. I think that has to go on record as the most disgusting and the most unhealthy breakfast that's ever been made in this house. I'll have to air out the kitchen before I make my morning coffee. Blech.

Thank you for all those great links in response to my last post. I'm in the process of checking them out. I fell off the planet for a couple of days because I ended up with two family members in two separate hospitals on Friday. One has since been "sprung." The other is expected to be released in a few days. But it made for a very freaky Friday.

| posted by Ann D @ 8:54 AM