#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

My New Favorite Quote Site: Quote World

Tuesday, January 31, 2006
I also stumbled across a quote site that's light on annoying ads and heavy on really good quotes. Here are a few quotes that I came across during the five minutes that I allowed myself to play on the site.

"A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something." - Frank Capra

"All good men are happy when they choose to be their own authors. Those who choose to have others edit their pathways, must live on the edge of another man's sword." - Julie Arabi

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." - Diane Ackerman

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams

The site also allows you to store your favorite quotes and to vote on the quotes you like.

I can feel an addiction brewing.

| posted by Ann D @ 2:54 PM