#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

A 40-Pages-From-Out Book Writing Review

Saturday, February 18, 2006
Dani loves to do "10 pages in" book reviews. I guess what I'm writing is something like a "40 pages from out" book-writing review of Mealtime Solutions for Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler: The Ultimate No-Worry Approach for Each Age and Stage.

All the chapters have been written. That leaves me with just the food tools and the appendices and the acknowledgments and dedication left to write. This is my favorite stage of the book writing process. The hard part of labor is over. It's kind of like when you've already delivered the baby and all that's left to deliver is the placenta. No biggie.

I'm having fun putting together these remaining elements, listening to music with words (a treat, because I can't usually listen to music with words when I'm writing -- it's too distracting). Having been "pregnant" with this book and its twin Sleep Solutions for Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler: The Ultimate No-Worry Approach for Each Age and Stage since early June, I am really happy to be at the almost-finished stage.

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of As The Book Turns.

| posted by Ann D @ 10:30 AM