#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Looking for a Mom-to-be to Interview

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
I'm looking for an American mom-to-be to interview for an article -- someone who is currently pregnant and who is experiencing one or more of the following pregnancy complaints, or who experienced them earlier on in her pregnancy:

Morning sickness/nausea and vomiting of pregnancy
Breast tenderness
Fatigue
Urinary frequency
Round ligament pain
Increased vaginal secretions
Back pain
Difficulty sleeping
Swelling and fluid retention
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Hemorrhoids
Linea nigra (the brown crayon mark up the belly)

Email me at ann@having-a-baby.com and please use "mom to interview" in your subject line if you have an experience to share. I need to do this interview before Friday, so I'd love to interview you ASAP.

----

Update @ 1:00 pm: How do I love thee, Blogosphere? Let me count the ways. I love thee for thy immediacy. I love thee for the fact that there are so many cool moms and moms-to-be in cyberspace. Like L.C., who has already emailed me in response to this query. So I think I'm covered for this story now. Thank you everyone!

| posted by Ann D @ 11:34 AM