#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Toronto Event Tomorrow (Wed.)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006
I'm going to be at Becoming Maternity tomorrow from noon to 2:00 pm giving a book talk entitled "Sleepless in the City." (It's basically a sneak preview of some of the highlights from Sleep Solutions for Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler: The Ultimate No-Worry Approach for Each Age and Stage.)

I'll also be going a lot of mingling at the event, as you'll see if you read the blurb on the promo page for the event: mingling from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm (except for when I'm speaking); mingling from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (along with Erica Ehm, who will be co-mingling).

I guess I will continue to mingle while Erica is giving her talk -- or would that be considered rude? My etiquette books don't cover mingling. I guess I'll copy what the cool kids are doing -- the mingilistas.

| posted by Ann D @ 4:50 PM