#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Now and Zen

Tuesday, April 04, 2006
I'm waiting for the post-book reprieve to begin -- you know, that zen-like calm. The pace isn't quite as frantic and frenetic as it has been, but I'm still not caught up on my to do list. However, the number of messages in my in-box has been shaken down from a truly scary 2200 to a much less daunting 1100, and I'm starting to plan the next two months of my life (book publicity season).

Just got a peek at my schedule for BabyTime (May 5, 6, 7, at Toronto's International Centre). I'm going to be giving presentation on Mealtime Solutions and Sleep Solutions twice daily, and otherwise spending a lot of time meeting and greeting parents at the show. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

I'm also going to be speaking at the Multiple Births Canada Conference in Cambridge, Ontario on the morning of Friday, May 26. My presentation is entitled "Honey, Let's Take a Babymoon!".

It looks like I'll be doing media in Toronto, Hamilton, London, and Kitchener during the week of May 8th; and that I'll be in Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary, and Vancouver during the week of May 15th. I'm hoping to have at least one block of time in each city when I can host an impromptu coffee klatch, even if it's standing in the lobby of an airport or some place crazy like that, depending on how tight my schedule ends up being. (Last time I was in Calgary, I did 8 or 9 interviews in one day. It was fun but C-R-A-Z-Y, especially because an airline that isn't my favourite ended up being so late arriving in the night before that I had virtually no sleep. I am flying that same not-beloved airline this time around, too.)

| posted by Ann D @ 11:14 PM