#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Book Tour: Day 3

Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Today was another quiet day on the book tour front -- three radio interviews and one newspaper interview -- so I managed to get my out-of-province travel insurance purchased and to take care of an errand that's been on my to do list for over a year: buy comfortable shoes.

I found shoe mecca and it's right here in Peterborough (1135 Lansdowne Street West). For the first time in my life I have really comfortable (and gorgeous) dress shoes and sandals: two pairs of each, to be precise. I also scooped up a tangerine orange handbag. (This store has an amazing variety of really nice purses. Those of you who pass through Peterborough on a regular basis for one reason or another should add Chesley's to your list of "must shop" stops.)

Now I've got to finish writing two overdue articles, finish working on my presentations for Babytime, and get the wet laundry out of the washer and on to the line. After all, great shoes can only take a gal so far.

| posted by Ann D @ 5:37 PM