#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Happy Mother's Day to You All!

Sunday, May 14, 2006
I spent Mother's Day morning with my kids (who all remembered it was Mother's Day without being reminded by their Dad: I think this was a first!). Then I hopped a train to Montreal. Right now, I'm sitting in The Queen Elizabeth Hotel -- the same hotel where John Lennon and Yoko Ono wrote "Give Peace a Chance." (This will sound sacreligious, but I've always thought that some nutrition campaign should rewrite the song for kids -- you know, "All we are saying -- is give peas a chance.") Anyway, I just wanted to wish all of my favourite moms (you know who you are) a wonderful Mother's Day. And an extra big hug to those of you who are celebrating your first Mother's Day -- or your first Mother's Day with living children. And to those of you who are nursing a wounded or broken heart on what can be the most difficult of days, I'm remembering you today, too. XO Ann

| posted by Ann D @ 6:43 PM