#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Post Your Comments on the Canadian Edition of The Mother of All Pregnancy Books

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
I'm now hard at work on the revisions to The Mother of All Pregnancy Books (Canadian edition). (The second edition is due out in the spring.) I'm eager to get as much input as possible about what would allow me to make the second edition as helpful as possible to parents today. A lot of things have changed since the book was first published in 2000. What should I be adding to the book? What should I be taking out?
canadian pregnancy book
What drives you crazy about pregnancy books (including mine)? What do you love? If you were writing a pregnancy book today, what would traps would you steer clear of no matter what?

I've set up this chat room where you can drop by and have your say.

Your comments will be erased as soon as you leave so you don't have to worry about them being read by half of Canada unless, of course, half of Canada happens to drop by at the same time as you do. (Hey, it's highly unlikely, but I thought I should tell you about that upfront, just in case your next-door neighbour shows up at the same time you're posting your story about the obnoxious neighbour who kept trying to pat your belly all through your pregnancy.)

If you'd prefer to submit your comments via email (as opposed to playing around with my very cool new online chat toy), email them to me using the email addresses found at the top of this page. If you know someone else who has strong opinions about pregnancy books (good, bad, ugly), please direct them to this page and invite them to have their say, too. The more, the merrier.

| posted by Ann D @ 3:16 PM