#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Infertility Resources

Thursday, October 19, 2006
I had a lovely note from Mel of Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters, who writes: "I'm a huge fan of Ann's books and was on the blog tonight. I don't know if my blog would be helpful to her readers, but we've been compiling an up-to-date blogroll of all the infertility bloggers broken down into categories. I go through and check the blogs weekly to make sure people are in the right category and still updating their blog (there are some newly-pregnant bloggers still in their old categories that need to be moved). We also have a peer infertility counselor list for people who have a quick question for someone who has been through infertility (or pregnancy loss, third party reproduction, treatments, adoption, etc)."

You'll find Mel's blog added to the infertility resources in the sidebar of my blog along with a terrific blog that focuses on secondary infertility.

P.S. Mel: I tried to email you privately, but your emails are bouncing. Just FYI.

| posted by Ann D @ 3:50 PM