#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Simple Things You Can Do...

Sunday, October 15, 2006
I've posted a lot today, but I don't think I could call it a night without posting this link (.pdf), knowing that it contains information that could, quite literally, save the life or sanity of a woman in the deepest pit of depression.

The online brochure is targeted at women who are struggling with perinatal mood disorders -- prenatal depression or postpartum depression, which affect over 400,000 US women each year -- but the excellent advice it contains could be useful to any mother (or any woman) struggling with depression at any time. I've had an on-again, off-again relationship with depression myself. I really wish I could break up with depression for good.

The strategies outlined in this brochure can make a huge difference in how quickly that tell-tale wave of depression takes hold of you, how deeply you get dragged under, and how long it takes to find your way back to the surface again. I know because many of these strategies are on my own personal 20-ingredient recipe for feeling better. I'll share that recipe with you guys one of these days.

| posted by Ann D @ 8:15 PM