#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Sleepless in Authorland

Monday, October 16, 2006
I'm setting a very bad example in the sleep department -- and on Sleep Book Blog Tour Eve, no less. I mean it's 1:20 am! I should be sleeping (or listening to white noise in an effort to lull myself off to Dreamland).

But wait! I'm all about taking the guilt out of the sleep debate.

I guess I can cut myself some slack.

If you're up late with a sleepless baby, momsomnia (motherhood-induced insomnia), or you're just checking your blog en route to the bathroom, here's the first blog book tour post. It's from Chris (a.k.a. Mombie) -- one of the moms who served on the book panel for my book. Over to you, Chris.

I'll be linking in more blogs in the morning when tour official kicks off.

Sweet dreams.

More Sleep Reading:
Sleep Help for Tired Parents

| posted by Ann D @ 1:22 AM