#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Writers-To-Be

Monday, October 02, 2006
These kids want to be writers when they grow up. They all explained their reasons for choosing this particular career path to the folks behind the kids' website Kidlink.org.

I particularly enjoyed Rachel's pragmatic approach to career planning: "I want to become an actress or work in the music business as an artist or producer but that will never happen, not likely. So my second chose would be a murder-investigator but that means taking the long and hard way to success i guess so I'm gonna stick with what I can do best and that will lead me to journalism or authorship."

Don't you wish you still had that youthful exuberance and confidence?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Technorati tags:

| posted by Ann D @ 8:39 PM