#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

CAPPA Canada Conference: Fresh Thinking on Babies and Sleep

Saturday, November 18, 2006
I really enjoyed having the opportunity to speak to the members of the Childbirth and Postpartum Professionals Association in Toronto this morning. What a group! I think they must make you pass the "friendly" test before they accept you for membership into CAPPA Canada. I've spoken at this conference on three different occasions over the past few years and everyone is always so warm and welcoming.

I promised to make the Powerpoint presentation from the Conference available for download. Here it is. Enjoy!

I wasn't able to sell books at the conference this year because they're all packed right now ( I'm moving to my new office), but I promised to make autographed books available to CAPPA Canada members nonetheless. Here is the form you'll need if you're interested in ordering books.

| posted by Ann D @ 5:49 PM