#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Sleeping Like a Baby Photo Contest

Thursday, November 02, 2006
Tracey Clark of Mother May I has managed to do the impossible -- pick winners in the "Sleeping Like a Baby" photo contest. I left the judging to Tracey because I would have been totally stymied. Choose between photos of this cute baby as opposed to that cute toddler? Thank goodness Tracey could factor in things like artistic presentation and photo composition. I would have just been using the cuteness factor and the "did it make me want to have another baby?" criteria. (My husband says he doesn't bother reading my blog. We'll find out for sure with this post.)

Be sure to check out the entire group photo pool at Flickr. You'll be inspired to grab your camera and take some photos of your own resident sleepyheads tonight.

| posted by Ann D @ 9:51 AM