#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Blog Housekeeping

Friday, December 15, 2006
I haven't actually gotten around to doing the pre-holiday house housekeeping. It's much easier to tackle housekeeping at the blog level. But I've been feeling as of late that my blog world was getting a bit cluttered, so I've reorganized.

As you may have noticed, I've become a bit more political as of late. (Okay, a lot more political as of late.) I've started a new blog called One Woman. One Blog. which is focusing on issues like politics, social justice, consumerism, women's issues, etc.

There's still likely to be some crossover between blogs, of course. Consumerism is a parenting issue. Women's rights are a mother's issue. And social justice is everyone's issue. But I won't feel quite so guilty if I go on and on and on about those issues in the new blog because that's what it's all about.

I'll continue to post about pregnancy, parenting, writing, and life as an author here (plus misc stuff);
about pregnancy-related stuff in my WebMD blog; and
about book-related stuff in my Amazon.com blog.

Labels:

| posted by Ann D @ 10:25 AM